[RC] Mt Adams Rental - Stephanie Irving

Want to try a stint in the mountains? We are looking for someone to rent our house. And believe it or not, if you've been to the Mt. Adams Ride (or the Pan Am) in Trout Lake, Washington, you've probably been here (King Vet Check). We'll be temporarily moving to Wisconsin this summer for a year. We'll looking for a summer renter for the month of July. And also a longer term renter for September 04 through June 05. Dates may be flexible (or they could, maybe, be contiguous).

We've got a 4+ bedroom house and a barn on 5 acres. Trails abound, and if you've got kids the K-12 school is great.

If you're interested, email me privately.
Thanks.
Stephanie Irving

PS: Yes, the Mt. Adams Ride is still on, June 5, 2004! It's going to be a bit simpler than last year though (and that's an understatement)! We'll supply the trails, the vets, the volunteers, and the awards (oh, and the horse water), you supply the rest. There will be a 12, 25, 50, and 75 miler (no, 100, as we're still trying to catch up on the sleep we lost last year!) Hope to see you there.