RE: [RC] questions! - David LeBlanc

But people in horsetrailers don't have panic attacks trying
to open the zipper when they hear a stampede of loose horses
going through camp...

I did very nearly end up in someone's tent once. The RM (or someone helping)
had the bright idea of putting highway flares out to mark where the road was
since you couldn't see at the start. The horse took my word that it wasn't
going to eat her until she got about 15' from it, when she then starting
hopping sideways to get away from it (while still keeping it in sight).

Then there were two more on either side of the start... If it wasn't for
Mary Forrester, I probably would have gotten killed trying to start the
ride.

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm