From: "Jennifer Thompson" <jlthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 7:51 PM
Subject: [RC] Radiographic images - source?

Does anybody know an online source of radiographs of a normal horse?
 Specifically, the legs and foot?  An anatomy site or something along
those lines?

I want to compare my gelding's x-rays that I have here, to those of a
horse that is known to be normal and sound.

Thanks,
Jennifer

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano