[RC] TRIPLE CROWN WINNER - hope lundquist

Windswift Taabi and Brenda Benkly of Clayton, Ca. They finished the Tevis, Pan Am & AERC Nat. Championship. Some other Riders may have rode all three but not with the same horse. Congratulations Taabi & Brenda. I wish I had a big trophy for you. "To finish is to win"
Hope Lundquist/west

From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good? ~ author unknown