[RC] Judge/Tent Fires/Cut throats? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Carol Looking2finish@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What are you people doing over there in the South/East? Over the last few
months I have read about Coffee drinking biddes standing under there awings
being rude, People buring tents in the past, Cut Throats, Trail Cutting,
Someone getting shot and little ole me thought breaking a young arab was
dangerous. So are people getting extra life Ins over there? or have to get help
for a counslor after a ride? or carry extra fire fighting equipment with them?
Keep up the good work you are making us out West look better and better
everyday. What was the saying that went around a few years ago? I think it was
"can't we all just get alone". If any of you would like to come to a more safe
ride with really good people and good friends move on out here. AS they said in
the old days "move west my friend" But do not bring those coffee drinking
biddes. :)

Happy trails everyone

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown