[RC] Appaloosa stolen in Soper, OK - Sue Riegel Williams

Forwarded with permission.

From: "Southern Winds Ranch"
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 8:16 PM
Subject: Appaloosa stolen today in Oklahoma

My horse Pokadot has been stolen from Bill Wiklunds
farm in Soper Oklahoma.

He knows she was stolen because they went through 2
pastures of mares and hotwire to take Pokadot out of a
roundpen. They replaced all of the hotwire. They
didn't take any of the other horses so they knew what
they
were looking for.

You can see a photo of her on my home page at
www.southernwindsranch.com

She is 16 hands and weighs approx 1,150 I am offering
a $5,000 reward for information leading to her
hereabouts -or safe return (no questions asked if
returned).

I can be reached at cell phone 901.647.5793 or home
phone of 662.429.5793 or office phone of 662.429.1556
my email address is swindsranch@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Please post this information all over the inet and
anywhere you can.

Thank you,
Eric Beene'

Do you Yahoo!?