Re: [RC] Mystery lameness - Update - Marv Walker

> Well, the vet was out again today - it's been 3 weeks since I first
> noticed Shahtahr's lameness.  We put him on the lunge line and he's
> still grade 2 lame in the right front.

Check the left rear.  He may be diagonally compensating.
In protecting the RR he may have over stressed his LF and
developed muscle soreness.

Marv "It's a great Government that requires childproof caps
on senior's arthritis prescriptions." Walker
2004 Events: http://MarvWalker.com/2004.htm