[RC] Number Removal & Poison Oak Oils - sherman

And,  for those of you who ride on trails overgrown with poison oak (like I do), the waterless automotive hand soap, such as Goop, is also a good way to remove the oils from your body before you spread them during your shower. Just scrub down for about 5 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. You may have to repeat over the next couple of days.
Kathy

Many of us don't bother.  If you must, I use Automotive Hand Soap =
(grease remover) and that gets it off easily.

Becky and the gang