[RC] Endurance Horse Conformation - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Julie js017k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've recently gotten very interested in horse conformation and what traits are
good/bad for endurance horses. I know of a few books that are supposed to be
great for conformation in general, but don't have the funds right now to get
them. Would anyone mind posting about what conf. traits you feel are most
important for an endurance horse to have? Things that are necessary, things
that hurt a horse's chances to be a good ED horse, and things that give a horse
an extra edge? I'd appreciate any and all input, here or in private email!

Julie
(js017k at mail dot rochester dot edu)

ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton