Re: [RC] I found a virus on my computer-instr to remove - CindiBrown

Hey Everyone,   I was sent a virus thru someone elses address book and understand it was sent to everyone in my address book and will also be sent to everyone in your address book, that's how this one works..  Please follow the below instructions.  I found this on my computer today and deleted it but it may have all ready been sent to your computers too.  It only takes a minute to get rid of.  Sorry and Thanks.

Go to start, then click "find"  or "search" option
In the folder option type in the name jdbgm  (check C drive)
Click "find now"
The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe DONT OPEN IT!!
Go to "edit" (on the menu bar) and "select all" to highlight the file without opening it
Now go to "file" (on the menu bar) and select "delete".  It then goes to the recycle bin and then empty the recycle bin by right clicking on the recycle bin and saying "empty trash".

Thanks.  Cindy