[RC] Beet Pulp - Kathy Copeland

Title: Beet Pulp

No Jaye, you are the one who STEPPED OVER THE LINE!  Susan is one of the most caring and committed people, to the well being of our horse, I have ever know.  So if you let her comments scare you, think about this, don't ever attack her again on this post because that was total rude and uncalled for.  We need her but don't really care for the likes of you.   So as the Queen in Alice and Wonderland says "Off with her head".

Susan we all love you so please don't ever go away because of a person like this.  You have helped so many of us with all our horses in so may wonderful ways.  Thanks for always being there and caring.

Team Slow Poke,
Kathy Copeland

Doc, i really did enjoy your interests in the well being of our equids, but
you just stepped over the line. That line consist of true fact and realistic
information to the public. One sample  in a true scientific study doesn't have a
conclusion or points of discussion.   Until the beetpulp study is complete
theorecticals need to be kept under wraps and  tabled when conclusive fact is
found instead of therum. You sound like every other  equine prognosticator,
scare the hell out of them first then explain it's just very few horses that
are affected..

  Jaye