[RC] Entry paid Looking for horse for 50 at Biltmore - KELLIE MOORE

I am trying to find a horse to do 50 miles at Biltmore.  My gelding will be out for 6 Mon. up to 1 year with a deep flexor problem.  I will ride at what ever pace you would like.  And can be at the ride on Fri. Thank you for your consideration.  Kellie Moore

Do you Yahoo!?