[RC] Thanks Tammy !! HOG WILD !! - Vchorsegal

Thanks to Tammy Robinson and her great crew for putting on the Hog Wild I and II this past weekend.  All the volunteers were great, there was water on the trail before you even thought you needed it, and the trails were very well marked !!  Thanks to Kris Olko for hollering at me to get me back on the well marked trail, duh !  ( After 95 miles in 2 days what do you expect from a blond on a redheaded Arab ? ) The food was good, and the company was great.  Also, the controlled start for day 2 due to a few slimy spots was a great safety feature for everyone.  The vets were great as always, and the rain and hail was a training item I needed to round out my green horse.
Tell your friends to come with you next year and some can volunteer to keep this great ride going !! - Heidi Helly and Andreti
p.s. Pat and Silk had fun too !