[RC] Lost "e-trex" GPS and Nokia Cell Phone - Merlichanderson

This weekend I lost my gps and cell phone at the Grizzly Mountain Ride. The gps was a Garmin e trex and it was lost on the second 20 mile loop of the 50 (orange ribbon) between the 14.8 mile mark and ridecamp.  The phone could be anywhere.

Thanks to the Tribby's it was a great ride and this did not spoil it one bit!  If you found it please email me or give me a call at home at 503-668-8184.

Thanks.

Max Merlich