Re: [RC] Women's Ariat Terrain - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 4/17/2004 7:26:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, ldlavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Howver, any comments about traction going
downhill on foot from women who wear them?

Great traction if its dry, but very heavy if its muddy.  I just wore them on a ride yesterday (Whiskeytown, DQ'd, OT, Lost trail, did 30mi on a 25, long story, but had lots of fun).  They were fine while it was dry, but once the rains came the lugs soles filled up with mud and got pretty heavy.  Even though they were full of mud, I still had good traction.  Just a pain with all that mud stuck in there and climbing back in the saddle.

I luuuuuvvvvvv mine.

abigail
in Chico, CA