[RC] re: delusional riding - Mary Golden

<<
I'm not so sure that's so far fetched, Howard. When I
was a little girl, I used to have dreams not of owning
or riding horses, but of BEING a horse...

chris>>

Chris, my daughter is the SAME WAY!  bridget is just shy of Four.  Since the end of July (when her pony came), she has insisted that she be refferred to as "Pony" (I'm not Bridget...I'm PONY!"), will not listen in any way except for when being addressed as "Pony" (aaahhh....behavior is sooo perfect when she's a pony! LOL), moves like a pony, and communicates as a pony.

You should see the looks on people's faces when she gets "Angry Pony Face" and glares and snorts at people.  Too funny!

--- Mary