From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Purina's new feed-long response - Jon .
Linderman

Susan's a "Goddess," a "Mentor," "one of a kind," "my Guru,"  "sent down
from Heaven above to protect all animals and those who care for them,"
"my
fantasy Vet."  "Rare Bird" only scratches the surface.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

cya,
Howard (see, this is how you continue to receive fantastic "free" advice)