[RC] CMK Stallion? - CatThom2

Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans.  Last fall, after much research, I bid on a breeding to a stallion offered as a fundraiser and much to my delight I had the winning bid.  To make a long story short I am ready to breed and I cannot get the stallion owner to return my calls.  I contacted the organization that had the auction and it looks like I am just S O L.........another lesson learned the hard way.  Anyway, I am looking for a nice CMK stallion in the Florida or Georgia area.....WITH A RELIABLE OWNER <BG>  As this is way off topic, please respond privately.   Thanks!

Cathy & Misbits Jasmine