[RC] On Joint pain/injury - Barbara Goldthorpe

I may be 20 (and a grasshopper by most of your standards), but hear me out.  I've had problems with my right knee since my junior year in high school, (about 3 years), which started from cross country running-5-8 miles a day will do that.  (Now you know where the interest in endurance comes from).  So, the knee's been flaring up occasionally since then, and reached its peak last summer.  I'm a martial artist, and do a lot of kicking techniques, and my knee decided to pack it in finally.  I got surgery (exploratory) on Halloween last year, but they didn't find much.
Anyway, the point of me telling you all that was to prove that I do share in in joint pain.  However, I have come across a great supplement that I can't keep to myself.  It's called Recovery and it's made by Biomedica labs in Canada.  I checked it thoroughly (I was suspicious), but it's legit.  It's full of a lot of anti-oxidants, and anti-inflammatories, and is just generally very good for joint health.  It works to rebuild cell matrix, and improve the structure of cells in general.  There are no known side-effects (except if you stop taking it, then you'll notice the difference).  The website is www.orderrecovery.com.  I call the supplement my 'miracle pills', because that's what it seemed like when I first found it.  Pretty close description.  I've been lax on taking the pills lately, and I am feeling it.  My knee is swollen and sore.  It takes 2-4 weeks to actually notice the results, but it is wonderful.  It's a little pricey, but IMO, it's definitely worth it.  Comes in either powder or pills, and with the pills they throw in a bottle of glucosamine-MSM for free.

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb