Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1318 Purina's new feed - Chipnml

Feed Mill Express, a feed company that uses KER (Kentucky Equine Research) to formulate their rations came out with an "endurance blend" last year.  It was interesting, I went to a seminar where I could enter what I was feeding into a computer and see how it compared with their feed.  It turned out my combination of beet pulp, rice bran and another ration they make (I do like their feeds...I'm not dissing them) duplicated their new endurance ration almost exactly.  I prefer mixing my own stuff together because then I can customize it to my horses' needs, which can change depending on what I'm doing with them.

Chip