[RC] Where do you get your buckets with the lids? - Karen Casemier

When I volunteered at a ride last year, everybody had buckets with lids so the ride managers could take their water out to the vet checks. Where do you guys get these? I have some buckets at home that look very much like the ones I saw, but no lids (got them from a friend - friends are always giving me extra buckets and such). I'm assuming you get these from someone you know who works for a construction company or other business that uses the original stuff that comes in the buckets (I've seen them at home depot, just filled with calking goo or other hardware/construction-type stuff).

Any suggestions where I can get my hands on a few of them? I work for a software company - so unless I need some hard drives or CDs, there isn't much here I can use.

Thanks!

Karen and Mazzie

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 months! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland