RE: [RC] [RC] even more absurd - Laurie Durgin

We really have gotten out of hand here. Everyone of us would be better if we, 'walked a mile in the the othere guys shoes' and gave a little Grace before we spouted our opinions all over ridecamp. And this includes myself.
This couldn't be a plot by John and Howard to see how out of hand things can get to chastise us could it?
Think I will go clean some stalls and pull some weeds that aren't native to my pasture!!!!!!

From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   even more absurd
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:14:38 GMT

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your ranching family ranches on public land,you cannot expect to be beyond criticism or oversight.As a bonus,you are apparently getting the usual western identity ego boost out of it,subsidised.Grow up.

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 months! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough ~ Theodore Roosevelt