[RC] Absurd posturing - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"never criticize a farmer (or rancher) while you have a full stomach."(Even if
he uses public land!) This is absurd, like saying that no school system should
be criticised because your kid can read.You are not producing food out of a
motivation to feed people.You are either doing it for money,and/or because it
makes you happy in some way. By the way,you still haven't answered the
question:If,as you said,the $ return you are getting for your cattle does not
equal your costs,why and how are you doing it?If cattle ranching is a western
identity fantasy camp activity,don't expect society to admire you for that,or
to subsidise it with no strings attatched.If you are beholden,have the  honor
to admit it.I do NOT need your beef.There are fat angus by the hundreds all
over my area. If you can actually raise it profitably,great.If it is not a
viable business,don't do it.

theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris