RE: [RC] [RC] Yesterday's posts - Laurie Durgin

I have written to animal "experts" a few times over the years to get info about whatever critter I've run into. And for the most part, regardless of what it is, if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. Of course, there are always exceptions, and you must take into account that your "expert" doesn't know everything

Yeah, they say the same things about bees. But any allergic perosn will tell you that they have been stung, when they took precautions, were indoors, were careful about their garb, smell ,, food, drinks,etc. and still got stung.I have been stung walking down a sidewalk, on the arm, I have been stung indoors talking on the phone, and of course , the 1st time was at a picnic with food and sandals, the only time I "was asking for it". The ,"don''t swat at it,it'll leave you alone", I laugh at. I know a couple allergic people who thingk they are attracted to allergic people and are out gunning for us, so if it lands on me, I get it off quick, and move out of the vicinity.If it is indoors or in a vehicle I kill it . I run or kill them if they start to give chase.

Julie

REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action... ~ DH Lawrence