[RC] Wolves,bears,snakes,yippee - KYielding

Just some perspective here: elk herds on public land: do they exist >for the human hunter or the hunting guide who makes a living=
hunting them? Of course not.

The wolf packs being discussed are "thrill killing."  Not a good thing.  We had some human thrill killers about five miles from our place a year ago.  They killed about six cow elk and left they lay.  Those humans also need to be shot as do any wolf pack that has crossed the line into mass destruction.

Kathleen
(who loves wolves!)