[RC] newbie crewing advice - RENESPONY

gee, i had the same questions, as hubby will be coming to some of the bigger
rides this year.
maybe we should warn them what NOT to do also, especially with ctr's.
if your off visiting the potty you don't want hubby mixing up some nice
liniment and rubbing it all over your horse. (unless your all done for the day.)
or whipping out the first aid kit for a little scratch.
"he was real hungry so I let him have ALL the grain baggies"
make sure they don't do anything to get you eliminated, or anything harmful
cause they feel they are helping.
I told hubby he would sit around drinking beer and talking to other guys
about trucks!

Rene and Rugby
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris