[RC] million pines 50 - Ed Kilpatrick

you are right, roger,  it was a fantastic ride.  funny how it is, when things go so well, we dont seem to talk about it enough.   a big thanks to wesley crowe and his many volunteers for doing an excellent job, AGAIN!
it sounds like we rode the same kind of ride.  there were three in our group too.  my wife rode gorgeous george, our blm mustang, my niece rode our andalusian/spanish arab mare, and i rode cathy barnes'  paso fino gelding, tsar.  what an odd mix of horses, huh?  we did like you and your friends, rode together, waited on each other at the vet checks, and made it a team effort.  it was tsar's first 50 and he did great.  our ride time was about the same as yours, too.   we just couldnt resist that clover growing out beside the highway, so had to stop and let the horses graze for a little while.    the weather was great, too.  it was cooler at the million pines ride than it was at the alabama yellowhammer in november!         ed