Re: [RC] San Antonio vet, Hydaway Sunrain - Chris Paus

I've bought and sold horses over the Net. So far, it
has worked out well for everyone involved...

chris
--- ceeingspots <glykes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you everyone who responded to my plea for a
vet in the San Antonio area.  I'll try to make a
long story short.  Horse passed.  I decided to
purchase.  Seller  says, no , come down and try him
to make sure you are a fit.  I say " If I come down
there (Washington state to San Antonio, 2300+
miles) I will not be able to afford him. "   Hey, I
could hardly afford him as it was.  Got a email from
shipper who said they could pick him up on the 28th
of March.  Got email from seller saying , okay, send
me money.  Sent money, got horse on April fools day.
 Haulers were fantastic, I would happily give
references for them.  He was unloaded every night
and boarded and was in excellent condition when he
got here.  Anyway, I've ridden him four times since
then and he gets better and better.  My husband was
worried about buying over the internet, but let me
tell you, sometimes you have to follow your heart.
This is definitely the horse I've been looking for.
Those of you on the east coast may know of some of
his relatives.  He's a registered appy with all
foundation lines, but with some Babson arabian in
the mix.  So, once again, thank you to all who
offered encouragement and advice.  He's everything
I've been looking for and I am soooooo happy.

Gay
Deer Park, Wa

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards