[RC] Runny nose after exercise - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: carman peters carmanskarma@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lately after a ride my mare has had a really runny, snotty nose.
Thick & white,both nostrils. Normally comes gushing out a bit after the ride
when she gets her beet pulp so her head is down. Her temp is fine, there is no
weezing or coughing.  Thought I would wait a bit and see before I got the vet
out. Maybe it is like spring pollen or something... Then when I think about it
my nose really starts running WHEN i ride  so maybe it is like the same thing??

deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano