[RC] random thoughts on subject threads - Alice Yovich

I may have this evaluated when the vet is out. My mare has been a little "off" since last week when she dumped me. I rode her at a ride and she would go great on the flats, but was terrible climbing or going down hills. She was also randomly spooking. These have NOT been problems leading up to the day where she ditched me. My current theory is that she pulled something after dumping me and running off in deep sand.

anyway, I was riding today and couldn't stay on both diagonals evenly.  I have been assuming it was b/c of whatever back end weirdness that's going on (this mare has never had a lame day, so this is kind of a shock) but since we have a chiro who is working with one of our horses, I may have to look into it.