[RC] Dixie Midnight pad - Kitty Bo Wilson

I went back in the archives and read about the Dixie Midnight pad, but I guess I am still wondering aout it.  I ordered one and was rather surprised by the texture.  Is it going to make a horse uncomfortable?  I just wondered if having that next to a sensitive horse would make them goosey, if you know what I mean.  I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  I guess I'm amazed that it wouldn't rub a horse raw, although I know the ads say no.

Do you Yahoo!?