[RC] neoprene sweet-spot cinch - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: April pmacedir@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for this update! I was thinking about buying one of
those girths. Will definitely pass now. Any experience with
billet straps that have elastic in them (Breath Easy)?
Seems it might provide the same "give" without having to
switch girths.

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN