Re: [RC] Racing - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 4/9/2004 5:32:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As far a the Tevis as far as I know a protest was not filed for that incident so the AERC took no action.

A protest was filed with the Tevis/Hagin Cup committee by riders and that is why action was taken.

As far as why some riders get punished and some don't....I guess it just depends on WHO you run over, HOW mad you make 'em and WHAT they decide to do about it  :)

Sylvia