[RC] Fly Preditors - Wendy Mancini

Rosalie asked:
Anybody use those fly predators?

    Yes.  I've been using the ones from Spalding, 5000/4-5 horses, for about 5-6 years now.  I believe they do help.  I still  spray in the hot, humid weather ( worst time for flies in NE).  There seems to be a cumulative effect in that last year we had the least amount of flies ever.  Both my farrier & vet have commented on how few flies there are on the horses outside the barn & none in the barn.  We've maintained 4 -5 horses throughout this time.  Also over 10 years of worming all horses on same 6 week schedule.

Wendy Mancini in NJ