[RC] Fwd: Scratches - MDR3433

--- Begin Message --- Hi, this is my first time posting and I think will be timely for some of us.  Recently had my farrier out.  We were talking about scratches.  He said that the best thing he's ever done is used an athletes feet product on it.  Said to clean and dry it very well and apply.  Continue to apply until they are gone.  Swears by it!  Said it clears them up fast.

Good luck.

Diane

--- End Message ---