[RC] volunteers at rides - racing in - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jackie jwinkleman_2001@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't see a problem with racing in - if there's room for it and you have
control over your horse.  If there's not room, simply don't do it.  I guss
sometimes there might be issues that make it where the finish can't be far
enough away from camp, etc.  Work with what you have.

As for those riders... if it is the same people that were in places 3,4,5,6
they passed us on the trail (we were doing 50 mi).  And they were either out of
control then, or just flat out rude.  They cut me off and pushed my aunt into
some tree limbs.  Is there anyway to educate these people?  (I know, there's
all kinds of trail ettiqite (bad spelling, sorry) out there.)

Jackie

year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes