From: "Maggie Mieske" <mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Spirittxarabians@xxxxxxx>, <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <latiolp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <howard9732@xxxxxxx>, <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] New LD BC Rule
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:17:55 -0500

I have been giving a high vet score award on all LD and endurance at the Wolverine. Sometimes it's just been a nice framed certificate and sometimes it's something embroidered or like last year, etched glass. High vet score is just as important, if not more so, than BC. I wish 50 and 100 mile endurance rides also offered that.
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable." Christopher Reeve