From: "Lysane Cree" <lysanec@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Flavored Oil Tip

Hi Maggie,

Hope I don't sound too silly, but where did you get
the peppermint oil? Is this the flavoring that is
found at the grocery store with the baking stuff -
that in the same kind of bottle as vanilla.

Lysane

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano