[RC] Knee galls and etc - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This points out that ANY change of ANY component,including the rider's
clothing and shoes,,affects EVERYTHING else.And some of this stuff is simply
unquantifiable.How about ditching those stirrup leathers on that saddle,in
favor of some different type?I am against the idea of piling up layers of any
material and thus more protrusion/thickness on top of rub/gall
problems.Whatever you do,be creative;don't hesitate to modify any saddle on the
assumption that the maker made it that way for some good reason.They
didn't,generally.Is the rigging lumpy under that flap? Get rid of it!I use the
VERY light slick baggy nylon chaps made for bird hunters,over light khaki
pants;wouldn't even consider the heavy nylon/cordura types.Tights are NOT an
option in my horse culture,trust me.(You gotta give the devil his due.)

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins