[RC] Blind in Two Eyes - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Christina CSchiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a horse in my area that is blind in both eyes AND is ridden by a young
rider who is also completely blind. They ride in local horse shows. At the
shows the mother communicates to the girl re: horses up ahead, a horse coming
up behind them, etc. and she does this I think through the mom having some sort
of walkie talkie (?) and the rider listening with an earphone. The point is
many people (and horses) have physical problems that they work around to be
successfull. They find a way to make it happen.

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle