RE: [RC] New horse - Carol

Melissa,
I have a fairly new horse that seemed impossible to bridle. Everytime I would try to put the headstall over his ears he would turn into 'Cosmo the giraffe', putting his head up in the air as high as he could. Since I'm only 5'4 this became quite a problem. But I found out I could trick him by putting the bit in his mouth first and then while he was distracted chomping on it, I could slip the headstall on real quick. You might try that before you buy him and see if that works for you.
Carol