[RC] New Horse... response TTouch - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: char char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've used Linda Tellingtons TTouch for years and I swear by it.
If you buy this horse, get yourself a good TTouch book and do
the excercises in that book! This horse will come around within
30 days, I promise. I gave a clinic a few years ago with problem
horses, in came a hugh mare that you couldn't touch her head. In
about 45 min we not only had her dropping her head to the ground
and chewing but taking the halter on and off without un buckling
the halter. It wasn't me, I was only the messenger showing the
crowd how TTouch works. It isn't rocket science anyone can learn
it and use it. As proof I had the owner come into the arena and
work with her own horse. To this date that mare is still as
trusting and wonderful to work with as she was back in that
arena. TTouch WORKS. I am not affliated with Linda Tellington
what so ever, I have nothing to gain from telling you this,
only a suggestion.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius