[RC] ticks, Lyme disease, vaccine - A. Perez

 I looked into getting vaccinated for Lyme disease after my dog
got it.  The vaccine is not highly effective, and even if
vaccinated, if you show symptoms of LD that cannot be otherwise
accounted for, you will be treated for LD (antibiotics) whether
you have been vaccinated or not.  For people, the vaccine is
expensive ($400 a couple of years ago).

Didn't seem worth the bother, so I opted not to get it.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes