Re: [RC] Bummed out and injured - Tracy Cann

Thanks for the support and ideas.  All but cleaning out my truck.  My husband says it looks like homeless people camp in there and that's how I like it.  He he.  I am making a great effort to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something productive.  My horse hates it when I play beauty shop with him but he'll get over it.  Besides there's 3 more horses out there that look like bums.  I could use that tan too.  You guys rock.  Will refer back to here when the blues settle in again.

Tracy