Re: [RC] Apple cider - heidi

I asked one of the vets at Loomis Basin last summer if apple cider
vinegar worked on entroliths and she said they've done studies on it,
soaking  a stone in apple cider vinegar for long periods of time and it
didn't do anything to it.  Carol

I never practiced in enterolith country, so am not personally well-versed
in "enterolithology" but I was under the impression that one can't
dissolve stones already present by using apple cider vinegar, but rather
that it causes the chemistry of the GI tract to be such that the stones
don't form in the first place.  In other words, it is at least somewhat
preventative, but not curative.

Heidi

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton