Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1239 - Chipnml

If you let these people dictate what rides you'll go to, then they are the ones in control.  Being from the frozen tundra, I don't know how big the ride was where this occurred, but even at our smallish rides in Minnesota it's a big enough camp to avoid the people you don't get along with.  Why waste your energy and give them the satisfaction of knowing they've upset you?  Being the youngest in a large family, I learned that if I didn't react to being teased or baited, I was usually left alone (USUALLY, not always).  I'm kind of curious as to what exactly they did or said to provoke such a strong reaction.  It must have been truly evil!

Chip