[RC] [RC] ? Gas vs Diesel Trucks - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To get the same power out of a gas engine as the diesel has (in
the Dodge, I have a Dodge, and yes I'm *still* paying for it
and will be for the next 2.5 years) you'll need the V10.  Those
V10's get about 7 mpg.

As the owner of one of those V10s, it does get a *tad* over
7mpg when not towing, but towing that's probably pretty on
target for towing mpg (with a 4-horse older all steel trailer
with dressing room).

We bought the V10 because we couldn't find a used diesel in our
price range.  Next time we will bite the bullet and pay for the
diesel.

~Nicole

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano