[RC] Girl Scout Camp Looking for Donated Equipment - Buffy

I'm working with our local Girl Scout Camp this year and they are in great
need of some new equipment for the horses and girls.  Each summer they house
16 horses and have a multatude of girls come from all over Indiana and
Illionis to the camp.  They need some safe, good quality saddles,
blankets/pads, bridles, bits, and those "things" that go on the sturipps to
keep your feet from sliding through.  They could also use donations of fly
spray, wormers, leg wraps, brushes, tack cleaner, etc. for daily care of the
horses and equipment.

Also, I'm looking for neat ideas of games the girls can play on and off the
horses during camp.
Thanks
Buffy  -  spellcaster@xxxxxxxxx
Spellcaster Miniature Horses
Beware... They'll cast a spell on your heart!
www.geocities.com/spellcasterminis/
Poetic Endings Chinese Cresteds
www.geocities.com/chinesecresteds/
Yahoo Messenger ID:  Spellcasterminis