RE: [RC] [RC] Electric fence/pasture - Horseguard - Carizima

I have had this type of fencing for 11 years in 2 states . I am switching from SafeFence to Horseguard . The Safe Fence blows in the wind here no matter how tight it is and the insulators act like saws eventually sawing through the fence . The Horseguard has a rubber -type egde which keeps it from being sawed apart . I have 6 acres fenced/crossed fenced with this type of fencing - 4 strands on wooden posts . I have had no injuries and have stallion in it and have raised two foals in it . If you are in a very wind prone area go with the Horseguard .

Valerie