[RC] PVC Pipe Corrals - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sharon Hinshaw Sangel15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    In answer to the question on PVC pipe corrals..I could not afford what is
sold and I was tired of using metal fence posts as they were very hard to get
into the ground so after seeing some PVC corrals last year I decided to make my
own and it works great! Very easy to make, transport, put together and take
apart. I use bungy cords to transport it. For $50 you can make one as big as 20
by 20 or any combination less than that. Of course if Renegade, my horse :),
really wanted to get out he could plow right thru it but he has never tried.

in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence